As the end of the Fringe Benefit Tax Year is fast approaching, remember the balance in your salary packaging account needs to be $0 by 31 March 2019 or this will affect the amount you can salary package for the 2019/20 FBT year. So make sure you submit online claims and spend any outstanding balance soon. If you make a claim by 22 February, we’re giving you the chance to win a $500 Gift Card!
Name: Ngoc Nguyen
Organisation: Australian Vietnamese Women’s Association
Terms & Conditions
|Promoter||AccessPay Pty Ltd, ABN 50 098 850 803, 79 Magill Road, Stepney, SA 5069. Telephone: 1300 361 498.|
|Entry Restrictions||The promotion is only available to employees who are currently salary packaging with AccessPay and have a remaining cap to claim for the Meal and Entertainment benefit and/or Tax-free Cap benefit for 2018/2019 and/or 2019/2020 FBT year (FBT year runs from 1 April – 31 March).|
|Promotion Period||Promotion commences 0:01am [AEST] on Friday, 08 February 2019 and ends at 11:59pm [AEST] on Friday, 22 February 2019.|
|Entry Method||Subject to the Entry Restrictions above, existing AccessPay customers will receive an automatic entry into the draw when they submit an online claim (e-claim) for either Meal Entertainment benefit or Tax-free cap benefit before the end of the Promotion Period.
Entrants are limited to 1 entry only.
|Prize Pool||The total prize pool is valued at $500, consisting of 1 (one) prize.
There is 1 (one) prize winner in total. The prize comprising of:
• 1 x $500 Smartdiscounts flexi e-Gift Card
Flexi eGift Card will be dispatched via email. Recipient will be able to activate and redeem their eGift Card following the instructions provided in the email. Recipient can choose which merchant or retailer they want to use the eGift Card at, from the list of participants, and they are not limited to just one store. Flexi eGift Card credit must be allocated to retailer(s) within 3 years of the prize draw. Upon allocation to retailer(s), retailer Terms and Conditions and expiration dates will apply.
|Prize Draw||One (1) winner will be selected at random by software provided by https://www.randompicker.com/ from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, at 2pm [AEST] Wednesday, 27 February 2019 at Smartgroup premises at 79 Magill Road, Stepney, SA 5069. One (1) $500 Smartdiscounts flexi e-Gift Card will be allocated to the winner.
The winner will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. Prize will be issued to the winners within two (2) weeks of them being notified and accepting the Prize.
|Notification Details||The name of the Prize winners will be published online at https://www.accesspay.com.au within two (2) business days of the draw.|
|Prize Claim Date and Time||The winner will have one (1) month to claim their prize, by 12pm [AEDT] on 29 March 2019.|
|Unclaimed Prize Draw||If any prize is unclaimed by the Prize Claim Date, all entrants will also be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. The draw will take place at 11am [AEDT] on 1 April 2019 at 79 Magill Road, Stepney, SA 5069, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
The name of the prize winner (if awarded in the unclaimed prize draw) will be published online at https://www.accesspay.com.au within two (2) business days of the draw.
|Permit numbers||Authorised under NSW Permit|
- All information set out in the Schedule, including regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter does not take any responsibility for the cost of, or any other costs related to, the entrants’ access to the Smartgroup’s network of salary packaging or novated leasing companies’ website or application (App), including but not limited to the cost of Internet connection or bandwidth usage.
- Incomplete, malicious or incomprehensible claims/entries will be ineligible.
- Prizes or any unused portion of any prize are not transferable or exchangeable. Prizes or any unused portion of any prize cannot be taken as cash.
- All entries become and will remain the property of the Promoter.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- As a condition of accepting a prize in this promotion, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- In the event that a prize(s) is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) including but not limited to colour, size and specifications, in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various regulatory authorities.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity, employment and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct security verification checks at its absolute discretion. Prize winners may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including but not limited to: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.