Once your card is activated you need to make your first purchase by inserting your card, selecting Credit and entering your PIN. From then on, you can make contactless payments with PayPass.
The AccessPay Salary Packaging and Meal Entertainment Mastercard comes with exciting new benefits and functionality including:
- One card to support both General Living Expenses and Entertainment Benefits
- Pay for accommodation, car hire and taxis with the Entertainment Benefits account
- A true Partner Card
- Contactless payments with PayPass
- Access to our Everyday savings program which offers great savings at point-of-sale and through vouchers for dining and retail
|Quick card links|
|Product disclosure statement||here|
|Financial services guide||here|
|Card terms and conditions||here|
|Disputed transaction form||here|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check the balances on my card?
- Login to your AccessPay account
(“Employee Login” button in top right-hand corner).
- Login to your AccessPay mobile app available to download on GooglePlay and the Apple App Store
- Calling the dedicated 24/7 phone line 1300 146 371
When calling, please have your date of birth and the Primary Cardholder’s subscriber number on hand.
*Before you can access your account and balances online or via the app, you must be registered for online access. “Register for online access” here.
Balances cannot be checked at ATMs.
Please note, the mobile app and online account access will only be available to the AccessPay subscriber and not to partner cardholders.
Can I change my PIN?
How do i change my PIN?
1. Go to: https://pin.emerchants.com.au
2. Enter the 16 digit Card Number, your last name and date of birth, press “continue”
3. The details entered will be validated – if the details are incorrect, you will be advised and can try again. If the details are not registered correctly please contact AccessPay on 1300 133 697
4. Upon successful validation, a temporary security code will be sent to the email address registered against your card – the code will only be valid for 15 minutes. Click on “continue” – do not close the webpage otherwise you will need to start the process again
5. Check your email for the security code. The email should be received almost immediately – if you do not receive it in your inbox, check your junk/spam folder. Once you have located the security code, enter it and click “continue”
6. If the security code is still valid, you will be presented with the PIN Change area. The PIN needs to be entered twice to ensure the same PIN is entered. Once PIN is entered, select Change PIN.
What happens if I enter my PIN incorrectly 3 or more times?
Your Salary Packaging and Employee Benefits Card will be blocked if you enter the incorrect PIN three times. After 24 hours this block will automatically be lifted.
Even if you notify us, your Card will remain automatically locked until the next day.