Spend & Save!
Salary Packaging and Employee Benefits Cardholders can now access even more savings with their pre-tax income through the Everyday Savings Program.
Using the AccessPay mobile app, cardholders can find point-of-sale savings through the Local Offers, including 10% off every purchase at Domino’s and $5 off the first purchase at Nando’s*. Don’t forget to check in regularly to see the current offers available.
Make great savings on the purchase of vouchers through the Discounted Vouchers in the app, including savings at Coles, Kmart, Myer, Rebel Sport, JB Hi-Fi, Woolworths and many more. Access these in real time as you go through the checkout.
How can you access the savings?
The savings are linked to the AccessPay Salary Packaging and Employee Benefits Card. If you have one, saving is easy!
- Download the AccessPay app from GooglePlay or the App Store. If you already use the app, simply update to the latest version.
- Login! If you have never logged into your AccessPay account before, you will need to register for online access. You can do this through the app! You’ll need to know the email address linked to your account (Hint! it’s probably the email you received this newsletter to).
- Click “My Benefits Program” and start saving!
*Eligibility criteria apply to Local Offers and Discounted Vouchers. For more information, please visit accesspay.com.au/savings
Point-of-sale discounts will not be visible on the merchant receipt. Check your transaction listing in the app to view your savings
Access your salary packaging account on the go with the AccessPay app! View balances and changes all with the tap of a finger. Salary Packaging and Employee Benefits cardholders can even make great savings via My Benefits Program, available exclusively through the app.
When logging in for the first time, ensure you click “Register for online access” on the front page.
Smart spending this festive season!
The festive season is the perfect time to spend your salary packaging funds.
- You may be eligible to claim holiday accommodation and car hire as Entertainment Benefits.
- Purchase presents and groceries on your Salary Packaging and Employee Benefits Card’s General Living Expenses account (if you have one).
- Pay off your credit card through reimbursement.
- Use your Entertainment Benefits account on your Salary Packaging and Employee Benefits Card to pay for dine-in meals (if you have one).
Balances in your salary packaging account and/or on your Salary Packaging and Employee Benefits Card must be spent by the end of the Fringe Benefits Tax year (31 March 2018). Not spending your balances will result in a reduced salary packaging amount in the next Fringe Benefits Tax year.
Don’t forget, if you have a Salary Packaging and Employee Benefits Card, check out the retail savings via the app in “My Benefits Program”.
*The availability of salary packaging benefits is subject to your employer’s Salary Packaging Policy.